FACILITY
SERVICES
CONTACT US
LOCATIONS
FORMS
INSURANCE COMPANIES
NEWS
STAFF
SATISFACTION SURVEY
EVANSTON CLINIC
620 W. Cheyenne Drive
Evanston, WY 82930
Phone: (307) 789-8860
Fax: (307) 789-8394

BRIDGER VALLEY CLINIC
64 Meadow Street (Urie Mall)
Urie, WY 82937
Phone: (307) 786-4460
Fax: (307) 786-4461
WYOMING SPECIALIZED PHYSICAL THERAPY
What You Need to Know


Our staff is committed to providing you with quality care assisting you as you work toward your personal health goals. Our hometown values and our professional skills add up to making a difference you can recognize between our competition and us.

WHAT IS PHYSICAL THERAPY?
Physical therapy is a health care profession emphasizing prevention, evaluation and treatment of pain, disability or movement dysfunction by means of education and physical procedures. Physical therapy assists in improving the quality of life for all age groups. It promotes movement and function in any system of the human body that is potentially, temporarily or permanently impaired by injury, disability or disease, resulting in a loss of normal motion or function.

HOME EXERCISE PROGRAMS
In addition to the therapeutic exercised during treatment, you will also be instructed in exercises to be performed at home. It is important that you perform these exercised as instructed in order for your treatment to be effective.

SCHEDULING
As physical therapy treatments are based on continuity of care, regular attendance is necessary to achieve your goals. Therefore we, will make every effort to provide you with convenient appointments in accordance with your therapist's schedule. As all of our patients are in need of care, please notify your therapist of an anticipated absence or lateness well in advance of your appointment.

INSURANCE
In these times insurance is a subject that must be addressed. As a courtesy, we will bill your primary insurance provider as long as we have complete information to do so. We would of course need both a copy of your insurance card and the referral from your physician. If there are any changes in your insurance coverage during your visits, please inform us as soon as possible. It is ultimately the patients responsibility to see the bills are paid on time. Regular monthly payments are expected.

MEDICARE: We are a Medicare provider.
Our charges are within the limits that Medicare allows. Medicare covers 80% of the charges and your supplementary insurance pays the remaining 20% after your annual deductible is satisfied. You are responsible for supplying us with your secondary insurer information and we bill them, complimentarily.

FEES: Our fee structure is based on a standard in the physical therapy community. Fees will vary with the severity and the complexity of the injury. Our accounts receivable office will be happy to discuss your billing statement with you Monday through Thursday between 12:00 and 5:00 PM.

FOR THE BEST RESULTS
If you have been injured on the job, we will bill Labor and Industries, or your self-insured company, for your treatment charges. However, if your claim for benefits is rejected by L&I, you will be responsible for any treatment charges.

Our guiding principle at Wyoming Specialized Physical Therapy is to work with people who have injuries, illnesses or conditions that can be helped through modern physical therapy techniques. Our highly trained physical therapists and trainers work with you one-on-one, through every step of your treatment program. We enjoy helping people get back to a healthy lifestyle as quickly as possible.
Home | Services | Contact | Locations | New patient information form | News | Staff | Notice of privacy practices | Links
Copyright 2010 Wyoming Specialized Physical Therapy Designed by Technique Web